Your roof is one of the most visible aspects of your home.
While we live in one of the world’s most beautiful countries, storms, hail, wind, falling objects as well as our Australian sun can take its toll on our roofs.
Over the years roofs fade, become covered in black mould and worse still cracked tiles and pointing can weaken your roof and allow moisture to penetrate into your house.
There is a solution: use NSW Roof Restoration to restore the appearance of your home and protect your roof for many years to come whilst adding thousands of dollars value to your home.
NSW Roof Restorations only use Nutech Roof Coatings
Nutech manufactures a wide range of paint and protective coatings for decorative and protective purposes. All Nutech products utilize advanced technology and polymer science.
Before roof resurfacing and restoration
After roof resurfacing and restoration
Nutech products are recommended for
- Cement and Terracotta Roof Tiles
- Sheet Metal including galvanized, zincalume, Colorbond®, Decramastic® and Decrabond®
- Asbestos and Cement Sheeting
- Concrete and Masonry Roof Surfaces
Nutech coatings are designed to maintain a lasting shine on tiled roofs in the harsh Australian climate and provide the following benefits
- A durable, seamless membrane
- Superior adhesion to various substrates
- Contains fungicides and mildewcides
- Excellent UV protection
- Reflective coating helps reduce cooling costs
- Reflects the suns rays to prevent premature degradation
- Use on new roofs and roof restoration